Sweet Coleslaw

Matt informed me that I ruined him because, after having this, he doesn't like any other coleslaw that he has tried. It is super yummy! There is kind of a lot of sugar in it - but that is what makes it so good! The recipe calls for 1/2 cup of it - I actually use just under it. I am not exactly positive of the amount because I use the 1/2 cup measuring cup, I just don't fill it quite full. It is excellent alone or on top of saltine crackers (one of my favorite snacks!).



INGREDIENTS:
1 bag of coleslaw mix (16 oz)
2 Tablespoon diced onions (or 1 Tablespoon onion flakes)
2/3 cup Miracle Whip
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt


DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, mix everything except the coleslaw mix together until smooth. It will seem thick, but trust me, it works! Add in the coleslaw mix. Stir until completely coated. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment